QUALITY AND INNOVATION
Guarantee the quality and the food safety throughout the food chain. Nature Frais is certified ISO 22000 since 2013 and products stemming from the organic farming since 2014.
A quality policy is established at all levels of the course of manufacturing, to guarantee a rigorous hygiene and secure foodstuffs :
- • Implementation of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point.
- • Microbiological follow-up of finished products and pesticides on raw materials
- • Follow-up of the cleaning daily and quality audit
- • Follow-up of the traceability throughout the food chain.
- • Regular training of the employees in good hygienic practice and the manufacturing
OUR CLEAN LABEL APPROACH
Nature Frais has chosen to deliver fresh, transparent products to its customers, with simple formulations:
- controlled raw materials (without pesticides and heavy metals, in accordance with the regulations in force) with qualitative and physical consistency of the product.
- supplies with local producers in a logic of sustainable development, as far as possible
- a vegetable disinfection process without the use of chlorine products
- products packaged without preservative gas
- transparency on origins and traceability throughout the production chain
tuned to the requests customers
Production tools to be flexible and responsive to orders in time, and the combination of our manual skills and machines allow to create new forms or association of taste. Each year, new products are created in partnership with leading chefs, at the forefront of the evolution of taste and culinary trends.
Each year, new products are created in partnership with leading chefs, at the forefront of the evolution of taste and culinary trends.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIETAL COMMITMENT
RESPECT FOR THE WATER
The water consumption is mastered and waste water is treated naturally by the self-purifying functions of the aquatic ecosystem. That is, the water passes through a vegetal filter as in a marsh to come out clarified, thanks to the various present microorganisms in every stage.
The use of chemicals is minimized in the cleaning of the workshops and replaced by physical processes. The heat generated by the refrigeration systems is captured to produce hot water.
The objective is to have no negative impact on the environment: the coproduced are recycled in the animal feed and the packagings in selective sorting systems.